Thursday, November 4, 2010

✚✛✛✛日本大学芸術学部 芸術祭 FOLK SONG CLUB 「LIVE BAND」✛✛✛✚

I've been 2 months stopped writing this blog.
Maybe I'm too busy? Nooo~ just because I'm too lazy to update it~ xD
AND this time I want to share my live band here.
So...
ENJOY it.
First I want to say:
"Finally The Festival of ART was END!!!!"
We had prepared it for about 2 months just for this 3 days festival~
It's quite fun but very busy and tired.. Totally don't have any times to go others place to enjoy this festival~ whole day in the hall and whole day don't have time to take meal too...
Last..
What I want to say is...
This times festival..
COLD~ TIRED~HUNGRY~
I agree that
IT's FUN
BUT
too TIRED!!!~
So.. next year I think I'll withdraw from this club~
I've took some photos if you have interesting in this LIVE BAND~
Go visit here and take a look.

~THANKS for reading~

1 comment: